Halloween Forum banner

1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
10 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
This is only good for September 12th from midnight until 11:59p.m. So once it becomes the 13th it's gone. I have seen where a lot of people post about this being a favorite movie to start the halloween season with and being my favorite horror shirt site I thought I would share. It's at fright-rags.com but since I am a newbie I can't post links so you will have to type it in unless someone wants to post a link or pic?

·
Registered
10 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
Okay I don't have one you can buy, however today September 10th,2016, they have a new one day only shirt featuring Roseanne and the rest of the Connors showing off their love of Halloween from the show.

·
Registered
10 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
Ohhhhhh!!! Miss Halloween! I rechecked my emails and on September 24th Fright-Rags is doing a new midnight madness Hocus Pocus shirt that will only be available for 24 hours! Just like todays Roseanne shirt and last years HP shirt.

·
Registered
43 Posts
Ohhhhhh!!! Miss Halloween! I rechecked my emails and on September 24th Fright-Rags is doing a new midnight madness Hocus Pocus shirt that will only be available for 24 hours! Just like todays Roseanne shirt and last years HP shirt.
Thank you, thank you, thank you!!!!! <3

·
Registered
1,262 Posts
Jaraxus, my Hocus Pocus shirt arrived today and I love it! I would never have known about it if it weren't for you. Thank you so much!

1 - 9 of 9 Posts