Halloween Forum banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
310 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Who else thinks this would be fun?!

HocusPocusDrinkingGame.jpg

I'm thinking about doing this maybe before my party this year. Get people loosened up! Possibly have it at 6 or 6:30 and then the party being at 8 or 8:30. That way my guests that need to go to bed early (usually I have my parties on Saturday and I have friends that have to work Sundays) can have a good time and don't feel like they miss out and those who want to stay for the party can.

I thought this would be a good drink:

ORANGE HOCUS POCUS FIZZ
696fe173e6b91a0b73b98170af9dae03.jpg

I found it on Pinterest. Here's the link: Orange Hocus Pocus Fizz

Any ideas on good shots?

·
Registered
6,718 Posts
OMG, I love it. It would be awesome to have a movie night with this, too.

Maybe for Walpurgisnacht! I hope to do a party next year but can't pull it off this year since I am having my knee replacement replaced on March 14. But, I COULD host a few friends and require witchy attire for a movie night in honor of Walpurgis and half way to Halloween!!!

LOVE IT!

Have you ever had Madame Hooch's WItches Brew? It is awesome. I have not seen her around in forever, but her drink is awesome and so were her parties!!!

Would you share a jpg of this in a higher resolution?

·
Registered
310 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
OMG, I love it. It would be awesome to have a movie night with this, too.

Maybe for Walpurgisnacht! I hope to do a party next year but can't pull it off this year since I am having my knee replacement replaced on March 14. But, I COULD host a few friends and require witchy attire for a movie night in honor of Walpurgis and half way to Halloween!!!

LOVE IT!

Have you ever had Madame Hooch's WItches Brew? It is awesome. I have not seen her around in forever, but her drink is awesome and so were her parties!!!

Would you share a jpg of this in a higher resolution?
I never have had that Witches Brew what is it exactly?

Here's a link to a bigger picture: Higher Res Image

·
Registered
6,718 Posts
I will have to look for it for you. If I don't get to it in the next few days it will be about a month. I am having surgery on Monday so may not find it before then and not sure I can find it on here easily.

It is made with tequila, triple sec, blue curaco and I think ginger ale or sprite. There may be something else, too. I will find it. It is always a big HIT!

·
Registered
310 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
I will have to look for it for you. If I don't get to it in the next few days it will be about a month. I am having surgery on Monday so may not find it before then and not sure I can find it on here easily.

It is made with tequila, triple sec, blue curaco and I think ginger ale or sprite. There may be something else, too. I will find it. It is always a big HIT!
Oooh that already sounds good! No rush I'm just curious about it! :D

1 - 6 of 6 Posts