Halloween Forum banner

1 - 20 of 35 Posts

·
Registered
25 Posts
If Sarah Jessica Parker, Bette Midler, and Kathy Najimy could possibly return with maybe a cameo from Omri, Vanessa and Thora, I would be down. Although I fear this might be a 'straight to DVD' movie :\

·
Registered
67 Posts
I absolutely LOVE the original Hocus Pocus, so when I read the title of this thread I couldn't help but get excited! Only thing is I'm not too sure about a whole new cast

·
Registered
33 Posts
Hocus Pocus is among my wife and I's favorite movies. We both adore it. I only hope they can capture the feel of part I in part II. Please lord don't let it be a complete bust...

·
Registered
373 Posts
I'd probably give it a watch. I would guess it would have to be an entirely new cast. As long as it had the feel of the first one it could be ok.

·
Registered
239 Posts
HA, A MUCK! a muck, a muck, a muck. :) one of my favorites! I will watch it, and if its really bad i shall never speak of it again! its just cool that they are even trying.

·
Registered
216 Posts
Haha. Awesome! That's a must watch every year around my house. I'm 27 and that movie came out during my best Halloween years.

·
Registered
1,038 Posts
Wow cool I love Hocus Pocus and hope they get original Actors ans Actresses. I can't waitto hear more about it.

·
Registered
1,168 Posts
I'm with the majority; LOVE Hocus Pocus, so would definitley watch a sequel, but I am also unsure of how it might turn out. If done right, it'd be awesome! Though it could also be terrible......

As for original cast appearing, I really don't think it's an option. 'Max' isn't an actor these days, and hasn't been for YEARS. (FYI Max was my first crush! I was about 8 when I saw it, haha). Most of the other cast are probably too famous these days, theyve got so much going on, and they might not even be up for it if they were asked.

Still, my fingers are crossed for a good follow-up, so we will see what happens!

·
Registered
15 Posts
One of my Favs growing up, now it is my kids favorite movie all year long. We are doing the Hocus Pocus theme for this years haunt. Working on the the sanderson sisters heads now. Hope they don't mess up the movie. If it is a all new cast they should just make it a new movie with a different name.

·
Registered
417 Posts
OH WOW i MYSELF AND PRETTY STOKED!! BUT MY WIFE ON THE OTHER HAND!! WOW SHE ALMOST YELLED FOR JOY WHEN I SENT HER THIS !! LET'S HOPE BINX IS BACK THIS TIME AROUND!!

1 - 20 of 35 Posts