Halloween Forum banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
48 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Has anyone been to hobby lobby and seen what they have for Halloween this year? I like them but to go to one is a long drive for me . Living in VA I have to drive to WV or NC. I'm going soon just like to know what they got. So if any one has let me know Thanks

·
Registered
14,081 Posts
Hi StevensonMetal. Welcome to the forum. There are threads started for Halloween 2015 for most of the stores that have halloween items including Hobby Lobby. Here's the link to the thread for this year's Hobby Lobby finds: http://www.halloweenforum.com/general-halloween/141781-hobby-lobby-2015-halloween.html It was a few pages back so you might not have seen it but you can always use the seach engine to look for the store name.

I have a Hobby Lobby near me but haven't been in mine for a few weeks and did read someone saying they had seen halloween going out in theirs. When I make a trip back in I'll post more photos from my store but I'm in California so just representative of what maybe in your area. Since it's such a drive for you you might want to post in the above thread which store you'd like to see photos from or get the heads up about. We try not to split the threads with multiple threads for one store which makes it harder for people to find all the photos and comments for a store but sometimes it happens. Other than the named Store thread you will find two exceptions for this, the What Did You Find/Buy Today? thread and the 2015 Halloween Mdse Sighting in Stores Shopping thread that is a Stickie at the top of all pages. Hope that helps.

·
Registered
48 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
Yeah I found that out the hard way lol but it was all go I went to At Home in Greensboro NC and they have more stuff than spirit ever thought of having in those little store they use every season

1 - 8 of 8 Posts