Halloween Forum banner

1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
205 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
It's happening, and it won't be long before we are in full-on Halloween!

Hobby Lobby is putting out fall. Last year I didn't catch the fall floral bloom until mid-May and it took them until June to put out the rest. They're not wasting any time this year - not only do they have the fall floral out, but they also have an aisle of fall decor and some Christmas. I hope this means I won't have to wait for them to drag out the Halloween.

Hopefully, it won't be long before At Home gets their Halloween out.

·
Registered
13,787 Posts
Stopped in hoping to still find their nice shepherds hooks on sale but all gone or pulled until next year. Guess Home Depot is the best source at this time now.

I did find these googley eyes. I picked up a few of the snake eyes last year when Joann’s Fabrics had them. At least here’s another source if Joann’s doesn’t restock. 4” and comes as a pair.

They had the male and female styrofoam heads. Male always the most expensive at 7.99 of the two. There was another female head with a shorter neck as well. Female heads were 5.99 and 4.99.

I spotted this Glow in the Dark iron on transfer material. You make your own design, cut out, iron on. Thought that was cool if you wanted to design your own haunt t-shirts.

As mentioned before they no longer sell Funkin craft pumpkins. Disappointed in that. They have their own branded version. The orange color was looking very orange to me. Not sure if good or bad.

Don’t forget to use their 40% off one reg priced item coupon when there. On their website and you can show at the register. They were in the process of putting out the halloween aisle.

1 - 10 of 10 Posts