Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Dead and loving it.
1,620 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hi.

I just came across a deal I thought I would share with everyone. I found a seller that is willing to sell new servos at $10 each.

If anyone is interested, I can arrange a group buy. It would be $10 per servo, $4.95 for flat rate Priority Mail shipping and Paypal fees of 2.9% + $0.30 (weird huh). Pretty good compared the cheapest I have found of $14.99 per servo not including all the taxes and shipping.

If anyone is interested, please let me know.

Thank you.

·
Banned
85 Posts
Not sure how that seller is able to sell them at that price . Shoot , SERVO CITY , who has the best prices , ALWAYS , is $5.00 per servo higher .
I would be very leery about this . Have you confirmed and received any of those servos from an order yet ? Not that I am sure , or not whether HITEC or any of the servo manufacturers redo their faulty servos and sell them as REFURBS , but , I do know that they take back faulty servos .. just not sure what happens to them after that stage.
So , now the next question ... could these possible be refurbs ? ( thats if they even do that )
If you did get an order out and received it already , did you test the servo(s) yet ?
Are they new , where you still get the HITEC guarantee/warranty ?
Is this seller in the states ? Or where ??? ( lots of scams going on with todays economy )

·
Dead and loving it.
1,620 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
They arrived in the mail Thursday. I opened them and compared them to the ones I bought last year and they are the exact same (little baggy full of odds and ends and all). I'm going to test them soon when I connect them to my pumpkin quartet. :D

P.S. There are only 8 left from the box I ordered.

·
Registered
55 Posts
How did you make out with these? I know Advantage sells them for 14.99 free shipping. If the 4.95 is for the entire lot regardless of how many then it's a pretty good deal. I may be interested in grabbing at least 4 if not 8.

1 - 6 of 6 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.