Halloween Forum banner

1 - 16 of 16 Posts

·
Registered
30 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
It wasn't planned but very funny. Actually I have a new head that I will be using on this prop, as I needed this one's light weight for my shiatsu powered zombie.

·
Registered
30 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
of Scarefactory's version....I've been wanting to build one for some time now, just never got around to it...any pics on the mechanism you'd like to share?:)
Actually I based this off of Casa Fears Pneumatic Ground Breaker over on haunt forum. (Hope its ok to post links to other forums) and thought I could modify it to build as you mentioned the ScareFactory style prop. It wasn't until I completed my prop that I found out that CasaFear based his mechanism of the SF prop....lol.

It's a very simplistic design and didn't take much effort atleast not until CF shared his build. This was my first pneumatic prop other than a simple T-C-T that I built last year.

·
Insert Witty Comment Here
4,484 Posts
Casa Fear led a build of his zombie for us at the Rocky Mountain Haunters Annual Gathering. I need to throw some clothes and a mask on him to finish it up.

·
Registered
30 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
I had to smack myself on the forehead at the simplicity of Casa's design...it's so simple and extremely effective...I would have never guessed that's how he did it...nice work to both of you..:D

Did you use wood also?

Now I need to find a walker, cheap. :eek:
Yes I used 2x4's as well. This design didn't incorporate any angles on the cutting of the 2x's. Hinged at the wrist, elbow and shoulder, and it doesn't have any forward movement just basically up/down .

·
Registered
495 Posts
That is hillarious I love it.
How about some pics without the shirt on it :D
Love that it has no legs!!!!

-PB

·
Devilishly Dutch
5,920 Posts
Man, I wish I could find those types of massagers here. Guess they didn't catch on here the way they did in the US.

Nice work!

MsM

·
Insert Witty Comment Here
4,484 Posts
wow...went to the local thrift store and it was walkerpalloza...they musta had about 7 of those walkers for $5 a pop. Didn't the walker, but found another Shiatsu for $5.

·
Registered
30 Posts
Discussion Starter #16
Thanks for the kind words everyone.

That is hillarious I love it.
How about some pics without the shirt on it :D
Love that it has no legs!!!!

-PB
It's pretty much just Casa Fears setup without any angles. I may try and get some pics this weekend, but I'm planning on cleaning the garage out so I can start my maze so no promises

Man, I wish I could find those types of massagers here. Guess they didn't catch on here the way they did in the US.
Nice work!
MsM
This prop wasn't built with a massager:confused:

Yes very cool! I love it!

Any suggestions on where to get air cyl cheap?
I bought those for like $12 off ebay. They were 1" bore and 2" stroke.

1 - 16 of 16 Posts