Halloween Forum banner

1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Halloween Elitist
2,890 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Has anyone ever hired a photographer to either take pics or video of your Haunt/walk through/display on Halloween? I am always too busy on the day of and lament that I never get good video footage. I've been looking around on CL just to get a feel for prices, anyone else ever thought of paying for this ?

·
Rutherford Manor Haunt
2,067 Posts
We do have 2 friends that are photographers that come out and take pictures, no charge so we are very fortunate. This year we are trying to find someone who has video experience, ours was okay but like you we just don't have the time to spend pics and good video footage. Actually both photographers had their fist photos published in a magazine because of our wee haunt, so they were thrilled!! Our home haunt was featured in the March edition of Hauntopolis!

·
Registered
56 Posts
Last year I had a great photographer that I found through my local area's culture/arts organization. Lots of people belong to photography clubs and are looking for some opportunities for experience. Since she was an "amateur", I was able to get her for $150 for the whole night (6 hrs) She took pics throughout the party of all rooms, props, guests, EVERYTHING - over 400 pics. She had all her own equipment and lenses etc., and she sent me the photos on a disc about a week later. These were really professional pics. My advice would be to check into your local culture/arts organizations - it's a win- win situation. Good luck!

1 - 4 of 4 Posts