Halloween Forum banner

1 - 13 of 13 Posts

·
Registered
1,357 Posts
Looooooovvvvvve your asthetic!!!

The skeleton in the casket turned out so nice. The addition of candles and flowers with it was spot on.

The cabinet of skulls is wonderful!!! Where was this set located?

The wooden crosses were perfect... great ground breaker too! The prop holding the lantern looked great!!! The lighting was superb.

·
A Wee Bit Wicked
1,292 Posts
:D I love your cemetery arch and pillars. First class work, and so aged to perfection. I always love your stones, they look so realistic, and size proportionate. All in one night Mike? You are amazing!:D

·
Registered
24 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
Thanks, all! Even though it rained all night, things came together nicely and we still got 245 ToTs.

StanFam3 - the skull cabinet and the corpse in the casket with the flowers are both on my front porch. the ToTs would walk up the driveway, left across the front of the house and then up into the front porch to get their candy. But only if they made it past the hidden flash plate hidden on the walkway. We got kids all night long with that! Worth every penny!!

And yes, I did get the mention on Pumpkinrot's site - I'm quite honored to catch the eye of someone with his level of talent!

1 - 13 of 13 Posts