Halloween Forum banner

1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Registered
132 Posts
I hope my word vomit proves helpful! Tombstones. Tree branches. A curbside shrub that someone dug up and tossed out. Or maybe a frame covered with landscape fabric. Maybe put it behind/in the body of another prop. I made a body bag form and put the projector in there.

Good luck and happy haunting!

·
Registered
248 Posts
Fake rocks found at home improvement stores
old tree stump (carve out hiding place)
tombstones (I use an upside down Styrofoam cooler ... painted black (which destroys it a bit making it look old)) - it projects on the pumpkin about 2-3 feet away

I should mention, EyeClops Mini Projector and Micca Spec-1 G2 is what I use for a single pumpkin (not singing pumpkin) - normal size projector won't fit in small cooler.

·
Registered
41 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
Perfect- great idea- never thought of that- using the Atmosfearfx Pumpkins outdoors and 3 Atmosfearfx insides- great idea- will just use a larger coolar

·
Registered
41 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
Brilliant more like it!!!! Great ideas everyone- so glad I found this sight and appreciate the feedback- will post some pics this weekend

·
Registered
374 Posts
Here is my singing pumpkins setup. I built two tombstone boxes one to hide the projector, and one for the pumpkins to sit on. I doubled up the sides of the boxes to enclose the PVC pipe for the rebar hammered into the ground. for the one to hide the projector I only doubled it up about half way, so I could put a shelf inside the box. The projector sits on the shelf. I used the black spray paint with grey drybrush technique to make it look like stone. The attached pic is one of my store bought tombstones getting modified for dry brush and PVC installation. The projector box is sitting right behind it.
20150920_174149.jpg

Here are the two boxes together after the dry brush technique.
20150914_232006.jpg

·
Registered
719 Posts
I am currently building cemetery columns and the back side will not be covered and a shelf is placed inside for a projector, light, etc to be hidden in

·
Registered
3 Posts
How tall is the base the pumpkins are sitting on ?

Here is my singing pumpkins setup. I built two tombstone boxes one to hide the projector, and one for the pumpkins to sit on. I doubled up the sides of the boxes to enclose the PVC pipe for the rebar hammered into the ground. for the one to hide the projector I only doubled it up about half way, so I could put a shelf inside the box. The projector sits on the shelf. I used the black spray paint with grey drybrush technique to make it look like stone. The attached pic is one of my store bought tombstones getting modified for dry brush and PVC installation. The projector box is sitting right behind it.
View attachment 261786

Here are the two boxes together after the dry brush technique.
View attachment 261788

1 - 12 of 12 Posts