Halloween Forum banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
453 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Wow, what a season. I am certainly sad to see over with. That amazing feeling of all the work culminating to that faithful night pure joy. It does warm my heart when the neighbors are encouraging and appear genuine in the praises they gave this year. Unfortunately, I was taking a final during the main part of the night but knowing my family had a good time I know it was worth it.

This year seemed low on the ToT side at 97 minus the repeats (I don't mind too much that means we have good stuff) and "cousins" down the street (They fall for it not me). No matter, the extra candy goes to the local sheriff dept and the Orphanage here so nothing hangs here too long.

There are some awesome haunts out there this year. Here is the video to mine I hope you enjoy.

Hickory Grove 2018

Hickory Grove Facebook Group

·
Registered
13,769 Posts
The horse and undertaker carriage are so perfect for your graveyard! I like how you enclosed your porch area and the night time lighting really added to the creepiness of your cemetary and video. Nice editing with the unsettling music background. Al B Bach next year if u will b!

·
Registered
453 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
The horse and undertaker carriage are so perfect for your graveyard! I like how you enclosed your porch area and the night time lighting really added to the creepiness of your cemetary and video. Nice editing with the unsettling music background. Al B Bach next year if u will b!
Thank you! I am already thinking of what to add for next year. So many ideas so little time :)

·
Registered
453 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
Very nice work there. I have to ask - what are Greenies?
Oh yeah should have explained that.

Greenies was a local dive in the area. It was VERY popular with the military folks as well as the locals. One of those places that just mentioning it seemed to prove you served around here. It really did open in 1930 but they closed it in September as a plan to open the area up for beach front improvement. People fought for it to stay and with the history behind it well it was sad to see it go.

It was the second most popular prop this year. Thank you for asking

1 - 8 of 8 Posts