Halloween Forum banner

1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Registered
393 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hi there,

I registered in 2008, but totally spaced about coming back! I am 24, from Northern California. I was reading through some Halloween ideas when I came across this forum by accident. I remembered I had been here once before, couldn't remember when. Anyway, I was going through so many of the wonderful prop tutorials and had to post my introduction.

Again I am 24, from northern california. I have loved Halloween ever since I was a kid. Obsessed, to the point of annoying people...which is why the internet exists I tell you! :) Its nice to go to a place where everyone can share your obsession. I decorate my parents yard every year, have many props, some I created. Too many I purchased and now there is lack of room to create new props. This year I wanted to create a casket or coffin, but space is an issue since the storage is full of Halloween and Xmas stuff. Some of the Halloween stuff I don't want anymore is going to have to go I think....only to make room for new things.

Anyway I love anything cult (Haha) LOL. Buffy, Charmed, Halloween, Witches, Elvira, Repo! The Genetic Opera, Dead Like Me...pretty much anything Horror or Halloween related, the classic of course..the Great Pumpkin Charlie Brown.

Anyway, look forward to getting to know you all and chat.

·
Lord of the Cemetery
2,081 Posts
Glad you found your way back, Adam.

Welcome back to insanity..

·
livin Halloween every day
1,989 Posts
Adam, you are a man alike me indeed. I hold great pumpkin charlie brown as my all time favorite animated cartoon of all time. I must watch it 10 times every halloween season. Glad to see you came back home....to the forum. WELCOME!

·
Registered
393 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
Hi! Thank you all for the wonderful and warm welcomes!

Great Pumpkin and Christmas Special are two of the best animated specials! KPrimm, I too watch it multiple times each season. There is something so wonderful and nostalgic about those two peanuts specials that can never be recaptured or recreated.

Demon Dog - Haha! I know right. My dad repeats to me "There is no rooom!" My mom bought me some "Cutsey" stuff and there is some lame fall decorations I just don't need. I may just get rid of silly nick-nacks that take up several bins. Keep the stuff I really want.

Thank you all again for the warm welcomes. :D

·
jester girl
18,185 Posts
welcome aboard. some advice, get rid of the christmas stuff. lol. i know about having to much halloween and lack of storage space. just can't seem to part with it.
don't find where i live and come to haunt me for this but i never got into charlie brown or charmed. just don't get them

1 - 12 of 12 Posts