Halloween Forum banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
1 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
My name is Peggy and I live in a small town in Arkansas. I love decorating for Halloween so much I decorate pretty much every room in my house. Yes even the bathrooms. We have had parties for the kids for years and this will probably be our last year since they are both over 21 now. So now its more for me and I want to go all out this year and make some neat but spooky looking stuff for the yard. I have a cemetery but want to add to it. I have a couple things in mind and will post pictures as work begins. I am so excited to be on this forum for more ides.

·
Lord of the Cemetery
2,081 Posts
Welcome, Peggy.
Hopefully, the kids will pitch in and help to repay mum for all those Halloween parties!
My "kids" are both in their late 20's now, but still love to get involved with the haunt. My son does make up and prosthetics for our scare actors and my daughter (as the good witch) takes care of the very young ToT's in our "Nice n spooky" kid friendly area.
Enjoy your Halloween night!

baron-samedi-albums-pics-picture42584-welcome2.jpg

·
Registered
1,805 Posts
Hiya back PeggyA , glad your still decorating i am myself getting to the stage when i will have no good excuse to decorate because the kids are too old ..... but for the moment i,m with you go for it , look forward to your photos to see what you do have fun .

1 - 7 of 7 Posts