Halloween Forum banner

1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
236 Posts
Anyone hear of these? Look really cool. If so how do you rate them?

http://www.hi-rezdesigns.com/store/home.php?cat=249
I ordered the "Zombie in a Box #3" a few weeks ago. I got the package with the two media players that are triggerable and the small screen footage. I haven't really done much with it yet because I want to assemble all the parts before I start. I did look at the video and it is great. I plan to start a thread on the build once I get started!!

·
Registered
33 Posts
I am going to order the zombie kit #3 too and also the pneumatic kit. The wife will not let me till the new year. My 12 year old came up with the idea and the kids want to build the zombie containment chamber. I did a search and that is how we found hi-rez. They have some nice products.

·
Registered
236 Posts
I am going to order the zombie kit #3 too and also the pneumatic kit. The wife will not let me till the new year. My 12 year old came up with the idea and the kids want to build the zombie containment chamber. I did a search and that is how we found hi-rez. They have some nice products.
I'm getting my parts as I can afford them!! I still need to order their controller board!! I just got a 24" monitor for the main screen but still need to get a 10" for the small screen footage. I have all the pneumatic parts already!! Should be a fun build!! I am looking forward to seeing what kind of containment chamber you come up with!!

·
Registered
33 Posts
I'm getting my parts as I can afford them!! I still need to order their controller board!! I just got a 24" monitor for the main screen but still need to get a 10" for the small screen footage. I have all the pneumatic parts already!! Should be a fun build!! I am looking forward to seeing what kind of containment chamber you come up with!!
The idea they have is something between the Hi-rez design and Resident Evil. I have a 20" monitor but mite look for a bigger one. As for the small one, we are going to use a 7" monitor. 5 more days till we can start working on it. I will post some pictures once we start working on it.

1 - 9 of 9 Posts