Halloween Forum banner
1 - 15 of 15 Posts

·
Registered
2 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hi Guys, Just wanted to say hi and briefly introduce myself, I'm Davros, (aka Ben.) I chose the name Davros as he is the creator of the Daleks and I've made a couple of them myself also as Davros is half Dalek, ( he has wheels lol!) I'm in a wheelchair, so....... but I'm not as old and wrinkly as he is! lol. I'm incredibly jealous that you guys celebrate Halloween so fantastically, but I am hopeful that just as your Prom's have transferred so well over here that maybe Halloween could evolve and grow here. Anyway I hope to meet you all on the forum and possibly beg your assistance on some of my projects. Oh by the way this is Davros, not me. lol All the best Guys. davros12pic1.jpg

·
Registered
Yorkshire Scarer
1,194 Posts
Hey Ben - missed saying welcome before. I always try and greet the new Brit members as there are so few of us. You'll have a lot of fun and get a lot of inspiration here.

·
For Your Demonic Needs!
1,254 Posts
From one Doctor Who and Halloween fanatic to another Welcome to Halloween Forums!

I've seen every episode at least once... some more times than years I've been alive.

·
Registered
178 Posts
Welcome Davros!

1 - 15 of 15 Posts