Halloween Forum banner

1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Registered
4 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hello all, new to this website and thought id share my passion for making things for Halloween. I actually started last year because I really wanted a raven, but didn't want to pay much for it. So it started with paper Mache and just continued to expand to all sorts of different mediums to build or make things. My passion for Halloween of course started when I was a kid, my mother use to always buy different sorts of stuff and decorate for the neighborhood. I moved out and the Halloween decorating seemed to disappear even through out the neighbor hood. So last year I figured id start again in memory of my mother but I didn't want to spend an arm and a leg for what I wanted so I started making things myself. It really was cool decorating my store as well. Did a pumpkin raffle for give the kid the world, which had a good turn out. And, people are already asking if theirs going to be another raffle this year for a pumpkin. Anyways that's my short story :) here are a few pictures. hopefully they post :)

Attachments

·
Registered
260 Posts
Whoa! Welcome to the forum and well done!(I'm not one of the people who say hello right away but wow, I'm awaiting your next projects!)

·
Registered
4 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Thank you Miles :) :) I actually just finished that cauldron today.. I had one last year but some rodents got to it in the shed so had to make a new one, which the new one actually turned out better. I got the half barrel from a friend, he always says I turn trash into treasures lol.

·
Registered
372 Posts
Welcome, Great work. I think you could make some wonderful contributions to the tutorial section. The cauldron is excellent, the half barrel is a great idea. Thanks for posting the pictures - We love pictures. :)

·
Registered
4 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
hrm some of my methods might be a little weird, example stuffing my bat demon thing with paper garbage.. but it worked and it was recycling at the same time right lol

1 - 12 of 12 Posts