Halloween Forum banner

1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
232 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hello there! I'm MacabreWeb, you can call me Mac or Web, and I am obsessed with all things Halloween. :D '

I wish I had found this forum years ago, I've always wanted a place to share my affinity for Halloween and make friends with fans too but I never thought to look for a forum. I don't want to get TOO person off the bat (heh bat) but I will say a little about myself.

I am 28 soon to be 29 and I have loved Halloween my whole life. I'm not a religious person but I've always felt a spiritual connection to Autumn. My soul feels cozy and complete. Winter can get depressing and Summer heat can get overwhelming, but Autumn is just a happy and creative time for me always. I feel weird to say "I'm an artist" because I feel like it's misleading, some people expect to see amazing works when you say that, but, I am an artist, a novice artist I guess (is it novice if you've done it for years but it's not amazing?) I love to paint, sculpt, sew, scrap, jewelry making, baking, just about anything. I have gotten into Miniatures over the last few years, I bring this up because googling haunted doll houses I found this forum!

I moved to New England from the Midwest this time last year, it's always been a dream of mine to live this way, specifically Maine. I spent my first Autumn here last year and it was absolutely breath taking. It's like living in a Bob Ross painting! My boyfriend isn't Halloween obsessed like I am, but he appreciates and supports my addiction LOL and we're looking forward to the upcoming season and all there is to do!

Sorry if I've said too much or not enough, sometimes I ramble. Anyway, Hi everyone!

·
Here to burgle your turts
2,305 Posts
Hey Mac! Welcome to the forums! Sounds like you're living the dream - Halloween in New England! And with a supportive spouse too! If he's good with tools, you've got the trifecta! :)

I've met a few really good friends here, some who i see in real life even though they live far away. It's nice to learn that there's other people out there just like you. We've just been spread out to make the world more interesting! ;)

·
Registered
232 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
Thanks for the welcome! I am very excited to get to know people here and join in discussions. I talk my boyfriends ears off with Halloween stuff and projects I want to do, he is patient and kind and always listens but hes not as hardcore into it as I am, I will convert him yet! Ha! He likes Halloween but his family didn't celebrate it much and didn't go very big into it, so this is all new to him but he's a great sport!

I love the idea of making Halloween friends from all around the world. It's been a long time since I was into a chat room or forum scene. I just wish I had sought it out sooner!

1 - 11 of 11 Posts