Halloween Forum banner

1 - 20 of 24 Posts

·
Registered
54 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Just wanted to drop everyone a Hello.. and finally find a place i can call home..LOL.. OK..enough tears..LOL.. i say that because it seems where i live its like DEADVILLE.. and i don't mean that in a Halloween way..LOL.. just to many not interested in nothing types around me.. well except for hunting deers and Beers..!! LOL.. I like Beers but not the Deers.. :confused: Well guys hope to share chat,s msgs, pics, videos with all of you.... Take care and will see you around..

Kevin
Sanford, North Carolina

·
jester girl
18,185 Posts
you will find deadsville around here also, but in a fun halloweenish way you won't regret. tombstones, graveyards, coffins, hearses, zombies, monsters and the list just goes on. glad you joined

·
Registered
54 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
Excellent..!! my kind of place.. I don't like the watered down Halloween stuff.. where we turn the Wally world & Kmart stuff from " ah, it's ok i guess " into " WOW I pooped in my pants " props..LOL.. Thanks all for the warm welcome.. Happy Holidays.. and remember Talking toy santas & Christmas trees can easily be turned into talking monsters..LOL...

·
Registered
54 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
Welcome Aboard! :D

Thanks, RNRkid...

Hows Connecticut doing..? I'm a former NYorker myself.. came down to NC about 3 yrs ago.. I heard you guys were going to get a couple feet of snow this weekend..? I guess you'll have a nice white Christmas.. :)

Happy Holidays..

Kevin..

·
Grave Rigger
982 Posts
Thanks, RNRkid...

Hows Connecticut doing..? I'm a former NYorker myself.. came down to NC about 3 yrs ago.. I heard you guys were going to get a couple feet of snow this weekend..? I guess you'll have a nice white Christmas.. :)

Happy Holidays..

Kevin..
CT is doing okay. We are getting pounded right now with the white stuff. We always get the wet snow that piles up fast. We got about 2 inches an hour:eek:

So what moved you down south? I mean, I'm no fan of New York, but NC is quite a bit different than NY.

...oh...and Yankees or Mets?:D

·
Registered
54 Posts
Discussion Starter #13
DID someone say SNOW already..!!

CT is doing okay. We are getting pounded right now with the white stuff. We always get the wet snow that piles up fast. We got about 2 inches an hour:eek:

So what moved you down south? I mean, I'm no fan of New York, but NC is quite a bit different than NY.

...oh...and Yankees or Mets?:D

LOL.. well the kids love the Yanks.. so i'm with them..:D Snow part: WOW..thats alot.. thats 1 reason i left..LOL.. we get 1/2" snow, everything gets closed down here.. :confused: yeah i don't know why.. from what i've heard lack of proper snow cleaning equipment since we don't get much snow here..they don't even sell snow throwers at any stores here..:confused: the local SEARS told me they sold one back in 2001..THE ONLY ONE..!! LOL.. plus the economy was getting bad in NY.. especially i was in Long Island, town of Islip.. South Shore.. my utility bills were more than my mortgage put together..:eek: if you like the tranquility and little more economic its down here.."FOR NOW" my wife still has alot of family up in NYC so they keep us in the loop..

·
Grave Rigger
982 Posts
LOL...well the state pretty much shuts down here too. People up here can barely figure out how to drive in the rain, let alone snow. Hey...maybe you should start selling snow blowers on the side:D

·
Reaper Queen
8,622 Posts
Hello, GOP, party pros, welcome to the forum,
you guys wanta talk about snow, we had 12 iches today, with blowing and drifting, at one point I was stupid enough to be driving in it, and it looked like the wind shield had
white paper over it, I couldn't see ANY thing, scared me worse than any halloween thing ever could!
Any whoo, again, welcome!!

·
Registered
54 Posts
Discussion Starter #16
Scary Snow story..LOL..

Hello, GOP, party pros, welcome to the forum,
you guys wanta talk about snow, we had 12 iches today, with blowing and drifting, at one point I was stupid enough to be driving in it, and it looked like the wind shield had
white paper over it, I couldn't see ANY thing, scared me worse than any halloween thing ever could!
Any whoo, again, welcome!!
Now that.!!!!! SOUNDS SCARY.. :eek: Imagine you had a trunk full of props and someone had an accident with the car and trunk flipping open and props all over the ground full of snow.. would they think a horrible accident just happened..? Skulls all over the place.. bloody parts... :D "NOW THATS A COPS EPISODE I'd like to see" LOL.... ROFL... (( Umm Ma'am get down on the ground and slowly put your hands where i can see them" LOL..

1 - 20 of 24 Posts