Halloween Forum banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
1 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hi folks,

Halloween is one of our family's most enjoyable holidays and we get more and more into it each year. This year we decided to start making our own props and decorations and the more I do the more I love it.

Looking forward to learning from you all and contributing where I can.

All the best.

~SC~

·
Registered
1,181 Posts
Hi StormCrow - welcome to the forum. There are a fair few Brits on here (and I include the Scots in that count). We have a thread about UK
news/stock/props/sightings which is useful for a heads up about whats around to buy.

Have a look at that if you fancy it. It's in the General Halloween section I think.

·
Registered
1,831 Posts
HIYA StormCrow , WELCOME to the forum , there are very talented and friendly helpful people on this forum and i am sure you will make many new friends , and as my friend DandyBrit has stated us Brits have a sub thread where we try to give each of us Brits a heads up on on halloween bargains or offers as they become available and also try to help each other sourcing materials for our home haunts , also if any help is needed with prop ideas or construction you can feel free to ask advice etc , pop in and say hello we would be glad to add another Brit to the thread , hopefully there should be a link to the thread below , check it out and go back through see if there's anything of help to you , again WELCOME .

https://www.halloweenforum.com/general-halloween/196945-2018-uk-halloween-29.html

1 - 7 of 7 Posts