Halloween Forum banner

1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
129 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I have been yard haunting for about 15 years. I've got some set decorating, props and FX experience from theatrical, TV and film work I have done in the past. I want to get more ideas and tips from other haunters and possibly share some of my own discoveries as well!
Really glad I have found this site (God, what did we do before the web?)

·
Registered
129 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Hello! good to see I'm not the only Sactown haunter here. Saw your post about blue and pink foam... thanks for the link (you don't know how crazy I have been this week going to all of the Home Depots/Lowes in the region trying to find the stuff). I will try your suggestion about Allied Building Products tomorrow, and if they don't have it locally I will see if they can order from another store. I have to build a full size pirate cannon, treasure chest, cargo crates and assorted signage in next 2 weeks and don't want to wrestle with styrofoam or wood! Nothing like setting the bar too high, huh?

·
Registered
34,922 Posts
I know what you mean, I spent weeks looking for it here, I finally settled on the white foam. Let me know if they have it there at the store, it'll be helpful to know for next year.

1 - 9 of 9 Posts