Halloween Forum banner
1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Registered
20 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Ok, I am sooo guilty of lovin' this site! I have been slipping in like the fog in our back yard, checking things out! I never knew there where 'others' Like us!
We are "Michelle's Madness" of Palmyra, Pa. Started this madness 17 years ago, with one scarecrow, sitting on a lawn chair on the front porch. We haunted the front yard, extended it to the huge back yard, moved it all to the back yard, and this year removed a section of the 6 ft. fence and let it creep into the middle yard!
We are kid friendly as of now, tee-he! We have many scenes set up, lots of details, lots of noises. Working on more animated props.
We actually just finished setting up the "bulk" and there are little things, and of course add on's. I thought we would take a break today and take a cruise on our bikes. But here I am, my partner in crime is attempting to put led's in the floating witches eyes... ok, when it warms up a little, we'll fire the bikes up!
Glad to be here, glad to meet everyone out there in Halloween land!

·
Registered
20 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
Nice to belong!

Thanks to everyone for the warm welcome! I plan to take pictures of our entire yard today so that I can post them. I hope everyone enjoys our Madness!

·
Registered
423 Posts
Great pic albums! And welcome MMadness ! There are lots of us here, all of who are a little crazy about the holiday! (a good thing) !

1 - 12 of 12 Posts