Halloween Forum banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
13 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I’m so excited to have found this website! While I’ve always loved Halloween, this will only be the third time that I’ll actually be able to put up a haunt. The first year, was a sort of Dungeons & Dragons theme, and last year, I did Frankenstein. With the pandemic and all---it’s hard to tell what will happen come October, but my plan this year is to do a mummy/Ancient Egypt themed haunt. That is what led me to the Halloween Forum!

What I see as a main challenge for this Egyptian project is that I really can't just run out and buy whatever I need pre-made. Luckily, I know that there are tons of great ideas right here on this website! Also, I look forward to seeing many of the incredible projects you guys are working on for this year!

Unfortunately, I didn't get any pictures from the first year, but managed to make a video of the last year's haunt. Hopefully, this year will be better. 🎃🤪

·
Typical Ghoul Next Door
7,070 Posts
What a great setup - I'm A REALLY BIG FAN of Frankie (can you tell?). ;)

The lab stuff is fantastic. I love all the repurposed and real experiment/lab equipment! And you had/can play a theremin? OMG that is soooooo nifty. And that's amazing/wonderful you had so many friends/family helping out. It's always more fun with more people to set the scene.

Welcome to the forum!! I do hope you find some great ideas here. :)

·
Registered
13 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
Hi, Frankie's Girl! And thank you!! I love Frankenstein too.⚡ In fact, he's probably my favorite of all of the monsters. Yes, a friend let us borrow her theremin, and everyone took their turn at trying to play it. It's such a wonderful instrument, and the trick-or-treaters were so mystified that they could create a sound without actually touching anything.😄
Thanks again, Frankie's Girl! Hey! That's what I need to add the next time I do this theme.---THE BRIDE!!!😲🙌😹

·
Registered
13 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
Great job. My house would look like this year round if i could lol.
😂Thank you, Jack!! Me too!! I would love to just leave it that way, and gradually add to it. In fact, it would probably be easier since I have no storage space. Everything is just stashed all around the house. If someone opens the closet, they're like, "AAAAAHHHHH!!! What's that monster doing in there?!"😆🧟‍♂️⚡

1 - 7 of 7 Posts