Halloween Forum banner

1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
10 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I just stumbled across this site while doing a google search to see if I could find a timer for my fog machine that would work. Anyway this site looks great since my wife and I are BIG into Halloween. This year will be our 4th Halloween Party and it gets bigger every year with more props. We started working on the party a few weeks ago mainly some cool props. Our biggest prop is our Hearse. We bought it last year in September. We are car collectors and the Hearse has been a BLAST to own.

·
Registered
10 Posts
Discussion Starter · #2 ·

The Hearse is a 95 Buick Roadmaster Eagle Coach only has 50,000 mile on it.

This is a pic of it at our Halloween party last year. The idea was a coffin Ice chest rolling out the back of the hearse. On top is the projector playing horror movies on one of the garage doors.

I just picked up this coffin from someone who had it listed on craigslist. I will have to update pictures since the coffin has a complete new interior. We decided to leave it looking the way it is. Its kinda creepy looking. No its not used, the lady who owned it had it for many years. It was just stored in her basement not in use for the past few years.

I'm looking forward to surfing this site to see what oter ideas I can use to add to our party this year.

1 - 10 of 10 Posts