Greetings Ghostluva.
How nice of you to join us...

Welcome to the forum.

·
Registered
80 Posts
Discussion Starter #12
Hi hallorenescene,
I'm only quiet for now. I'm sure I will become much more vocal. I still can't believe it took me so long to find this forum. I have been looking for something like this forever! Sorry if it sound silly, but I feel so at home here. The ideas here are just insanely wonderful. I'm not that person who throws a tame Halloween party. I like blood, guts, and gore dripping everywhere. I had my first party last year and have already started planning for the next. My husband has learned to love Halloween. (He has to!). I can't wait to see what happens here as it gets closer!!

·
Registered
80 Posts
Discussion Starter #14
Hi!

Hi croglinvampire,
I'm originally from Mass. We moved to Derry just last year. We absolutley love it. It is just what we needed. Plus I now have a huge front and back yard for stting up my graveyard!

·
jester girl
18,185 Posts
wow, look at that, you even brought crog out of his shell, how cool is that! he has a way awesome year round haunt.
i know what you mean about finding here by accident. i was looking for a way to accomplish a prop and found this place. then would you believe i couldn't find it again for a couple of months. next time i found it i put it in my faves. i never knew such places existed. i lurked for about a month just taking it all in, and finally i couldn't take it anymore, i had to put my input in. i love it here.
i'm not into the blood and guts so much, i like it creepy and scary. but your party still i bet is a blast. and you will revolve with all the ideas shared here.

·
Registered
80 Posts
Discussion Starter #16
I'm not completely into blood and guts. I love creepy and scary even more! I also like the shock value though. Like last Halloween my husband (gotta love him!) bought me a bleeding severed head fountain. It scared the hell out of everyone, and just as a "just because" present my sister bought me a copy of Britta Peterson's Erie Elegance (she bought one for herself as well). We are twins and share the same love of Halloween. Our grandmother's birthday was on Halloween so it has a special meaning for us. Most of our happy memories are from Halloween. Not to say Christmas was bad. It's just that Halloween is the true happy holiday. No one expects anything from you except maybe a costume and some candy. People are not as mean as they are around Christmas, Ya know?! I just love everything about it and now I have a whole online Family who shares my love as well!!! Yeah!!

·
Registered
450 Posts

·
jester girl
18,185 Posts
yeah, shock value is good. of course they come wanting it, craving it, looking for it, they are just asking for it. we give them what they want. scared out of their wits, and what do they do? they come back for more. lol

·
Registered
80 Posts
Discussion Starter #19
Hallorenescene

So true, so true. I have to say one of the best parts about moving to NH is that around Halloween time all of these insane horror parks and haunted houses open up. It's like Disneyworld for us haunt lovers!!! We can really get our scare on!!!

1 - 20 of 20 Posts