Halloween Forum banner

1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Registered
3 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hi Everyone, I just found your forum while searching for different ideas for a Halloween / Christmas village ideas. I am really big into displaying a Christmas village and just now getting into doing a Halloween village. I also do a small outside display for Halloween and always look for more ideas.
I look forward to getting to know people on the forum and exchanging ideas.
Armymomma:D

·
Prop Master
728 Posts
Thank you everyone for the great welcome.

I'm in NC. I'm not in military but my son was. He's now medically retired.
Whoops, just figured with the name and all. Well let me be first to thank your son for his honorable service to our country. I have worked with a lot of enlisted co-workers that have come back form the middle east with major injuries and few friends that gave their lives and will never return home. After all these years being there It still gets to me sometimes.

·
Registered
3 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
Whoops, just figured with the name and all. Well let me be first to thank your son for his honorable service to our country. I have worked with a lot of enlisted co-workers that have come back form the middle east with major injuries and few friends that gave their lives and will never return home. After all these years being there It still gets to me sometimes.
Thank you. It can be hard. Just remember one day at a time :)

1 - 12 of 12 Posts