Halloween Forum banner

1 - 18 of 18 Posts

·
Registered
128 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
hi !
i'm a 36 yrs old girl who loves halloween even if it's not really celebrated here.
i used to have my flat decorated all year round but now, except a few gargoyles here and there, i keep my decorations for my favorite holiday !
This year, i've decided to create an halloween village (like people do for xmas) using lemax houses but also pieces that i carve myself (gothic architecture, tombstones...) and i'll have a small graveyard in my garden as well.
You guys are fantastic, you have such a great imagination and skills, i must admit that i've really felt boosted since i found this website and i'm already thinking about next halloween as i plan to do big stuff thanks to all the advices i found here !!! my husband-to-be has always been amused by the things i do (otherwise he'd be gone!) and has accepted to help me for next year (i've shown him your pics, he was also amazed by what he saw)

oh ..and one last thing: sorry in advance if my english is not perfect o if i mispell a word or two :rolleyes:

·
Clarification: Not A Man
1,184 Posts
welcome welcome !!

and your English is wonderful ;)

·
Registered
823 Posts
Bienvenue votre Anglais est beaucoup mieux que le mien.

Welcome and don't worry your english is far better than mine !

If you have pics of your work do not hesitate to post them in this forum fro us to admire !

·
Registered
312 Posts
Welcome Datura! You are among friends here. Maybe with your developing haunt some Halloween magic will catch on in your area and you've come to the right place for thoughts, ideas, and inspiration!

·
Registered
128 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
Thanks a lot !!!!! I'll post some pics of my creations next week if you're interested ...!!!!

·
Registered
1,168 Posts
Hey, welcome to the site! Being a halloween fanatic like the rest of us, you'll love it here! :D
And yes, we'd love to see pictures! :D We are photo-crazy:p

·
Registered
128 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
I couldn't wait to show you my hellraiser indoor fountain, it was a small project but kept me occupied for 10 days :D, i've posted it the craft section for you !

·
Registered
347 Posts
Hi datura,

greetings from Germany. Here it's the same like in France. Halloween isn't very popular, so we make our designs on the computer..... and decorate our home with pumpkins etc., not tomb stones, etc.

Creepy greetings

silvia

·
Reaper
3,611 Posts
Bienvenue! J'ai pris les cours de francais dans l'universite. Ma francais est mal, mais votre anglais est tres tres bon!!! It's up to you to convert the rest of France into Halloween celebraters!

1 - 18 of 18 Posts