Halloween Forum banner

1 - 13 of 13 Posts

·
Registered
15 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I am halloween lover from finland and i am so glad that this site exist :) Have already done spiders, ghosts, tombstones and there is lots of more things to do before my first real halloween party =)

Thank u to all =)

P.s sorry my english if there is lots of misspelling :eek:

·
Registered
12 Posts
Hello, hello! Oh, I always love to hear what snacks people are planning! I've been a fan of that mushroom soup dip that's molded in a brain gelatin mold since I first saw pictures of it a few years ago! But I also love the cookies and cupcakes. Treats are a must!

·
Here to burgle your turts
2,305 Posts
Yup, your English is perfect, Marza. :)

Welcome to the forums. We've got a few members from Finland here. I know finding Halloween things there is hard, so it takes a lot of extra effort. Good job on all the progress you've made so far. Hope to see some photos of your party.

·
Registered
15 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
Nothing big =) People don't decorate their homes, only pumpkins you can see in yards, i am only one who decorate home and garden in my neighborhood and people always ask me why you do that :D

But i hope that little Finland is coming better in this case every year :D

·
Registered
387 Posts
Welcome! I'm so glad to hear that Halloween is starting to catch on in Finland!! Don't worry about your English . . . I'm sure it'll be so much better than my Finnish! LOLOLOLOL

GiggleingGhost

1 - 13 of 13 Posts