Halloween Forum banner

1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
10 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hello from outside Chicago. I've always loved Halloween, but this year I really caught the bug! I've watched many of your tutorials & started creating props for this year. 3 tombstones & a groundbreaker waiting for final paint detail. I can't wait to see how you all inspire me next!

·
Registered
1,805 Posts
Welcome to the forum Booster , so glad you got the bug so soon after you joined and already found the forum useful , don't forget post pictures of your work when you can and if you need any help or advice just ask , anyway from England in the U.K. A VERY BIG WELCOME .

·
Registered
10 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Thanks Pacman! I've been lurking on the forum for a couple weeks, but finally joined (now that I have a lot of questions). As soon as I figure out how to post a picture, I will. I'm currently working on a BIG raven. Started with a theatre mask & set of human size black wings I got at Claire's after Halloween a few years ago. They sell their Halloween stuff for 90% off online right after Halloween ��

·
Registered
1,805 Posts
You guys get such good deals after Halloween , i would end up spending a fortune , over here we don't get so many opportunities . as for uploading a photo its quite easy if you have the photo on your computer you just click the photo icon in the last box in the quick reply area 4th icon , then look for your photo in your folders , then choose which one you want and click upload and then you should see its been added in the dialog section in the quick reply area next to your typed text . And your project sounds cool , so get some photos on your P.C. etc or whatever your using to get on the forum and lets see your work , now your here you will get hooked especially Halloween time lol .

1 - 9 of 9 Posts