Halloween Forum banner

1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Registered
11 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hay Y'all,

I am a stay at home mom from Houston, Texas. I have always loved Halloween and taken it very seriously, from pumpkin carving to costumes. I have done a couple of small garage/backyard walkthroughs in the past but started throwing Halloween parties for my teen daughter a couple of years ago and have gotten pretty competitive about it. If everyone isn't talking about it the next day, I haven't done my job. I am never going to have the best Christmas house but I am bound and determined to stand out in an inflatable Halloween neighborhood.

I am totally a newbie but have been making/enhancing "props" in a small way for a few years. I am currently working on turning my hallway into the Paris catacombs (with a little bit of the Sicilian one thrown in as well). I will need hundreds of foam skulls and bones to do it right so I have been experimenting with mold making and expanding foam. I have found lots of great information on here and, more importantly, a group of like-minded people who aren't going to think it's strange that I'm already planning for next year.

I am slowly working my way through the forums, pictures and tutorials and am so impressed with everything I have seen. What a fantastic group of creative people you all are!

·
Registered
18 Posts
Welcome! Trust me, you'll be amazed at this forum :) In my mind it's always Halloween (as you might know), but I do have to wait for that day once a year to find new victims. That is so horrible. Now, it's Halloween everyday here on the Halloween forum!
Stay scared! Hope you're not afraid of the boogeyman...

image.jpg

1 - 12 of 12 Posts