Halloween Forum banner
1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Registered
11 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hay Y'all,

I am a stay at home mom from Houston, Texas. I have always loved Halloween and taken it very seriously, from pumpkin carving to costumes. I have done a couple of small garage/backyard walkthroughs in the past but started throwing Halloween parties for my teen daughter a couple of years ago and have gotten pretty competitive about it. If everyone isn't talking about it the next day, I haven't done my job. I am never going to have the best Christmas house but I am bound and determined to stand out in an inflatable Halloween neighborhood.

I am totally a newbie but have been making/enhancing "props" in a small way for a few years. I am currently working on turning my hallway into the Paris catacombs (with a little bit of the Sicilian one thrown in as well). I will need hundreds of foam skulls and bones to do it right so I have been experimenting with mold making and expanding foam. I have found lots of great information on here and, more importantly, a group of like-minded people who aren't going to think it's strange that I'm already planning for next year.

I am slowly working my way through the forums, pictures and tutorials and am so impressed with everything I have seen. What a fantastic group of creative people you all are!

·
Registered
18 Posts
Welcome! Trust me, you'll be amazed at this forum :) In my mind it's always Halloween (as you might know), but I do have to wait for that day once a year to find new victims. That is so horrible. Now, it's Halloween everyday here on the Halloween forum!
Stay scared! Hope you're not afraid of the boogeyman...

Movie Album cover Geological phenomenon Demon Fiction

1 - 12 of 12 Posts