Halloween Forum banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

Registered
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
What started as a simple dinner party for six, which happened to be near Halloween last year, ended up in a full-blown Halloween Party. One thing led to another with the decorations and props and now I am totally hooked. I already started preparations for 2017 back in March. My friends and family think I'm crazy for always "working" on Halloween. So that is why I joined the forum, to associate with other Halloween lovers and that way I won't think I'm crazy too.
Scaryfun365

Typical Ghoul Next Door
Welcome!

We'll still think you're crazy, but in the very best way. :D

Registered
What started as a simple dinner party for six, which happened to be near Halloween last year, ended up in a full-blown Halloween Party. One thing led to another with the decorations and props and now I am totally hooked. I already started preparations for 2017 back in March. My friends and family think I'm crazy for always "working" on Halloween. So that is why I joined the forum, to associate with other Halloween lovers and that way I won't think I'm crazy too.
Scaryfun365
Welcome and nonsense to your friends and family (in the most loving way possible). Crazy is NOT celebrating the holiday and letting all that creativity go to waste! Do you have a theme yet for this year? Happy Haunting!

1 - 7 of 7 Posts