Halloween Forum banner

Hi Everyone!

629 views 11 replies 11 participants last post by  Junit 
#1 ·
Hi All!

My name is Josh and I live in Southern Illinois with my wife and 1 yr old daughter. I've been a Halloween fanatic since I can remember and have hosted parties each year since I bought my home (this will be the third). I'm really interested in DIY projects for Halloween, since my wife only works temp jobs and is usually taking care of our daughter and I'm not really making the big bucks.

I'm an amateur, but I am a true showman and I like setting up my parties as best as I can. That means lots of planning, but (as you all know) it's not really like work when you love it.

I found the site when googling for halloween game ideas for adults and I've been browsing through ever since. To those who run this site, excellent job! To all who contribute, I'm really honored to be among you. Some of the projects and ideas are really amazing!

If any of you have suggestions or advice for a beginner on great cost effective props, I'm all ears!

Thanks All!

Discussion starter · #9 ·
Thanks all! I've started reading some beginner's stuff for pneumatics. Definitely interesting. It's unfortunate I found this site so near Halloween, since I probably won't have time to really prepare anything too fantastic.

Though I suppose it does mean I have a whole 13 months til Halloween 2010! Hehehehe.....

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.