Halloween Forum banner

1 - 20 of 21 Posts

·
Registered
29 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hi. I'm new here, obviously, and I just wanted to introduce myself. I'm Katie. I came here becasue I heard about this site, and I wanted to check it out for myself and talk to other people who love Halloween just as much as I do. Can't wait to find new aweseome ideas!

·
jester girl
18,185 Posts
tumbledice, love your welcome
katie welcome aboard, you heard right, this place is awesome indeed

·
Registered
29 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
Thanks. I'm just kind of lurking about right now, getting ideas. I'm really enjoying it here, and I'm surprised that people are actually saying hello. On any other forum, someone who says hi is usually ignored. You're all really nice here :)

·
Registered
29 Posts
Discussion Starter #12
I'm finding that out more and more as I look around here. I loved your welcome too. It made me smile :) Thanks

·
Registered
946 Posts
Welcome to our clan. We have two job openings. Crazy Cat Lady or Tavern Wench, take your pick. *hearty laugh* I'm just kidding, please enjoy your stay.

·
Registered
29 Posts
Discussion Starter #15
Thanks. I wish I could have hosted a show. That would have been funny. And I think I'll go with Tavern Wench, because I don't have any cats. *laughs*. I am most definitely enjoying my time here.

·
Registered
1,166 Posts
Welcome Katie Lee, I loved when you hosted that show with Regis
Hi Katie Lee. Welcome aboard. I'm sure that you will like this forum.

Too bad that you couldn't have done that show with Regis!

However one of my costume characters from TV is that of The Domestic Diva, Martha Stewart.

I have been known to cook up a few costume characters every now and then.

Again welcome and post often.:)

TC

·
Registered
29 Posts
Discussion Starter #19
Thanks TC. That would have been cool if I was on TV. Martha Stewart would be a great costume. Your costumes sound like a lot of fun!

1 - 20 of 21 Posts