Halloween Forum banner

1 - 20 of 31 Posts

·
Delightfully Sinful
2,527 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hi Everyone! My name is Wendy and I am an ABSOLUTE Halloween Fanatic. If there was a Halloween Anonymous I would be a member.

I just wanted to shout out and say "Hello" to everyone and look I forward to chatting with you.

Happy Hauntings!

·
Registered
808 Posts
Hi Everyone! My name is Wendy and I am an ABSOLUTE Halloween Fanatic. If there was a Halloween Anonymous I would be a member.

I just wanted to shout out and say "Hello" to everyone and look I forward to chatting with you.

Happy Hauntings!
Witchy Wendy,
Welcome! :D
I think we (people on the HalloweenForum) are all in the same boat as you - Halloween Addicts! :cool: I hope you enjoy what you find here on the forum. It really is a great place to be with your freinds! :cool:

·
Prince of Arkham Asylum
2,518 Posts
Welcome Wendy!! I hope you share some pics soon! We're always looking for some fresh ideas to steal for our own haunts. :D

·
Delightfully Sinful
2,527 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
Thanks for the welcome everyone!

And Joker~I definately plan on sharing my pictures. The scarier the better right! I don't think you can walk passed anything in my house without some sound effects and animation going off.

Plus I have an enormous Spooky Town Village that takes up my entire dining room. Gotta luv it all!

·
Registered
195 Posts

Happy Hauntings!

Welcome
Hall-a-non ? Why give up a great addiction?

·
Queen of the Night
1,801 Posts
I am so far behind on welcoming new members that I'm ashamed to make this post. So to all new members who have posted here please accept my warm welcome and my most sincere apologies.

·
Queen of the Night
1,801 Posts
Madame, just to make you feel better, I am also tardy with my salutations.

Welcome to the forum, Wendy. You seem like you will fit right in here. And judging by your post count, you already have.:D Great to have you here.

It's better to be tardy than absent Rookie (((hugs)))!

·
Hauntingly Addicting
6,068 Posts
Oooh Spooky village!!! I want to see that. I have one myself, but Im sure not nearly as big as yours. Welcome darling!

1 - 20 of 31 Posts