Halloween Forum banner

1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
56 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hey guys I'm just a small town haunter from rural Nebraska. I like a traditional haunt compared to the bloody gory spray that some people enjoy. I specialize in fog based props and simple electronic ones. However I have not gotten into the whole animatronics area with the exception of a few modified Gemmy products, although I would really like to learn. My wife assists me on the artistic side of things and I'm more of the how does this work kind of person. Can't wait to meet you all and make some friends while getting some fun ideas.

·
Registered
151 Posts
Hi Brandon and welcome!
I'm new as well, just joined recently although I've been looking at this forum for the last year or so for tips and inspiration - you'll certainly get that here!
yes I'd love to get more into the animation more myself but time and money will tell!
Good luck with your preparations!

·
Registered
1,805 Posts
WELCOME TO THE FORUM , i look forward to chatting with you in the forum , from England U.K. , and believe me you will make new friends and get loads of ideas as well , you will wonder how you ever got on before you found the forum lol , again welcome .

·
Registered
56 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
Hi Brandon and welcome!
I'm new as well, just joined recently although I've been looking at this forum for the last year or so for tips and inspiration - you'll certainly get that here!
yes I'd love to get more into the animation more myself but time and money will tell!
Good luck with your preparations!
Yeah thats how I've been as well I've been looking on the forums since about November of last year however didn't join til now lol

·
🎃 | )ark ( )verlord 🎃
1,092 Posts

1 - 10 of 10 Posts