Halloween Forum banner

1 - 14 of 14 Posts

·
Registered
6 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hi everyone! I am a newbie here. My name is Ashley and I live in North Carolina. I have loved Halloween my entire life - my birthday is October 28th so all my childhood birthday parties were Halloween themed. We have done some "haunting" since we bought our house in 2010 but this year we are hoping to "step it up." I am hoping the information we find here will give us some great ideas. So far we have cemetery fencing, 2 full size toe pincher coffins, a witch's cauldron tripod stand, and a 5' skeleton...good start I think :D We have some very anti-Halloween neighbors so we walk a fine line with our decorating. Anyway, I'm super-excited to be here and can't wait for Halloween - ONLY 42 days! :)

·
Lord of the Cemetery
2,081 Posts
From England, UK.. The old Baron bids you welcome.

baron-samedi-albums-pics-picture42584-welcome2.jpg

·
Here to burgle your turts
2,305 Posts
Hi Ashley! Welcome to the forums!

Yup, it sounds like you're off to a great start. :) Lots of ideas here - problem will be figuring out what to do first. Sorry to hear about the neighbours, but we got your back. ;)

·
Registered
6 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
Thanks, GobbyGruesome! You are right, I am having a hard time choosing our next project. I would love to do either a guillotine or a gallows.... Luckily, we have some pretty cool neighbors mixed in with the grouches. One couple even (foolishly!) challenged us to a Halloween decoration competition. They are so going down :D

·
Registered
6 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
Thanks, lizzyborden! We Scorpios should stick together :D We are pretty excited about our current props but since storage is an issue, we are hesitant to go too overboard. I am loving the forum so far...so many great ideas! :)

·
🎃 | )ark ( )verlord 🎃
1,089 Posts

·
Registered
6 Posts
Discussion Starter #14
I was actually due on Halloween but my doctor decided to deliver me on a Friday so he could go golfing for the weekend. Sheesh!

1 - 14 of 14 Posts