Halloween Forum banner

1 - 17 of 17 Posts

Registered
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I am new to the site, found you with a google search and am so happy to see such a great site devoted to Halloween and all the fun that comes with it.
I have lurked since yesterday when I found this wonderful place and came back first thing this morning and just can't get enough of all the wonderful ideas everyone is so willing to share. I hope to be able to share and continue to learn new things and make new friends all of whom share the fun of Halloween!
Thanks so much for having such a wonderful place where people can share ideas and the joy of the holiday all year long!

Registered
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
Thanks so much for the warm welcome......
Not only does this site have a ton of great ideas but it is full of many fun personalities!
Its great to see people that really enjoy this holiday all year long, but you also have a lot of fun too!
Thanks again!

Registered
Welcome! I just joined not long ago, and everyone here is really cool. You'll love it even more as look around! I hope you love it here!

Registered
Discussion Starter · #10 ·
Thanks so much everyone for the warm Halloween welcome.......
I can't begin to tell you how much I enjoy this site, and all the people that are so kind to help and share!
Thanks again!

Registered
Hey Patty!!!!! Welcome!!!!!!

jester girl
here's a belated welcome aboard. hope you're still enjoying your time here. so you ought to post avatars. if you need help doing it i would be glad to assist you. a cool picture for the forum, and a picture of you for your profile.

Emperor of Candlewood
Hello and Welcome to the HF!

1 - 17 of 17 Posts