Halloween Forum banner

1 - 18 of 18 Posts

·
Registered
63 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hi Everyone

Since going to the halloween horror nights 3 years ago at Universal and Tampa Bay I have been hooked. For the last few years I have been an avid pumpkin carver courtesy of Zombie Pumpkins. This year I have gone for it and will attempt to spread the halloween good times across my friends and family by doing a halloween theme night party at my house. I stumbled across this website so thought I would say Hi All!!

Oh the idea is a haunted hospital so Doctors, nurses, zombies, skeletons etc so any ideas how to make it nice and scary will be appreciated!!

Mark

·
Registered
260 Posts
welcome to the forum
one thing is for sure with your idea you should learn how to make fake blood (if you don't know how to already)

·
Registered
63 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
Cheers guys.... have definitely picked up the fake blood bit already!!

·
Registered
260 Posts
well then I would say use the movie House on Haunted Hill as a reference

·
Registered
63 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
Good call that and silent hill!

·
Reaper Queen
8,740 Posts
hello Gerrard, welcome to the forum!Lots of ideas on here, just search props and general halloween, , oh and the party section, will find alot of great ideas , and if you need help, just ask on the appropriate section, lots of great folks that are willing to lend a hand or two!

·
Registered
63 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
Cheers Bethene

·
Registered
179 Posts
Welcome fellow UK Haunter - Plenty of ideas here to help with your theme - only problem is you wont have enough time to do them all :)

·
Registered
63 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
Definitely!!

·
Presidential Canidate
7,274 Posts
Howdy!! Love to see more Haunters From the U.K.!!!

·
Registered
63 Posts
Discussion Starter #14
Love the website TK421!!!

·
Registered
5 Posts
Hi gerrard,
this is a fantastic site for a haunted halloween , im from the uk too, and like you stumbled onto this site, what can i say! it was meant to be. i have only been here a short time and have already come to realise it is a never ending mine of ideas. plus they are all fantastic and only willing to help.
heres hoping this year will be the best samhain/ halloween ever x

1 - 18 of 18 Posts