Halloween Forum banner

1 - 15 of 15 Posts

·
Registered
391 Posts
I've never seen that but would love to know as well. I watch HGTV all the time, can't believe I'm not aware of this show.

·
Registered
460 Posts
I just realized that I have that recorded onto disk from last year. I have the one with the haunted houses and the one of the home decorators and yard haunts..

·
Registered
355 Posts
I remember the yard haunts episode. One of the gals on that show used to post on this forum...she was a witch and had an excellent haunt!!! I wish they'd do some new episodes and some fun stuff this year...

·
Registered
460 Posts
Could u upload it
It would take forever to upload to youtube because of the size of it, it's a couple of hours long total. If you want though, PM me your e-mail address and I can put it in a zip file and send it to you that way as long as you have a way to unzip it..That goes for anyone else too..

·
Banned
53 Posts
I know that the travel Chanel does one on the top 10 haunted houses in america.... It is a really aswome show. I think u maybe able to youtube it i will dig into that for you guys!

·
Registered
460 Posts
OK everyone because of the size of the file I'm not able to e-mail the videos. There are 4 in total , 2 of the Travel Channel Americas Scariest Halloween Attractions, 1 TLC Halloween Madness, & 1 HGTV. What I am doing though is editing the disk so I can get 4 videos then I will upload them to a moc page on one of my sites that way they can be downloaded in a zip file. I will let everyone know when I have it done and the URL to the page..

·
Girl Gone Mad
1,638 Posts
Can't wait til Halloween!! Besides the obvious, Ghost Adventures on the travel Channel will be having a 7 hour special on...they'll even have guests along with them on some of their lock downs.

1 - 15 of 15 Posts