Halloween Forum banner

1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Registered
5 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I'm Kristin and I've been living in Arizona full time for about a 3 years but often visit back home. Halloween is kind of strange here...theres a ton of stuff to do but not many little treaters out :(

I love collecting vintage Halloween decor, oddities and reading spoooky stories. I have been adventuring into the idea of prop making as well.
Gosh, since Halloween doesn't feel the same out in the desert as it does in Oklahoma, I can't wait to get my fix here on this site :)

Aside from loving all things Halloween, I'm an amateur ufologist..which is great living out here in Arizona! Aside from that, reading and work, I love to watch old TV shows. Obviously, I'm a huge Addams Family and Twilight Zone fan but I also totally love Dick Van Dyke and Dragnet.

Can't wait to start chatting with some of yall.

·
Here to burgle your turts
2,305 Posts
Hey Kristin! Welcome to the forums!

If you're getting into prop making you came to the right place. Your house will be a beacon to Trick or Treaters in no time!

Can't go wrong with Dick Van Dyke! (You know he's a serious serious serious Halloween guy, right?)

*hums the Dick Van Dyke Show theme and clicks "post"*

·
Registered
500 Posts
Hi there, and welcome! Always glad to see more Arizonans on board. And if you're looking for something local, check out AZ Haunters - we try to get together for a make-and-take or at least a social shindig once a month. Keen Halloween, the Phoenix Halloween semi-convention, is coming up next month as well, and last year at least they had some vintage Halloween action going on. Happy haunting!

·
Registered
5 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
Hey Kristin! Welcome to the forums!

If you're getting into prop making you came to the right place. Your house will be a beacon to Trick or Treaters in no time!

Can't go wrong with Dick Van Dyke! (You know he's a serious serious serious Halloween guy, right?)

*hums the Dick Van Dyke Show theme and clicks "post"*
Hi there, and welcome! Always glad to see more Arizonans on board. And if you're looking for something local, check out AZ Haunters - we try to get together for a make-and-take or at least a social shindig once a month. Keen Halloween, the Phoenix Halloween semi-convention, is coming up next month as well, and last year at least they had some vintage Halloween action going on. Happy haunting!
I caught a flyer of Keen Halloween at the Phoenix Comicon! I am super stoked!! Thanks for the update on AZ Haunters, I'll check it out. See you at Keen Halloween ;)

1 - 12 of 12 Posts