Halloween Forum banner

1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
60 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hello. I'm Daisy, 21 years old and lover of hamsters. I live with my parents and brother in England where Halloween isn't as widely appreciated as it should be.

I am currently making plans for Halloween 2009 and I want it to be the freaking awesomest Halloween ever. I'm hoping to gain ideas and share my own with other members.

Thank you for your time,

Daisy

·
Lord of the Cemetery
2,081 Posts
Greetings.
Always good to welcome another UK member to this great forum.

Yes, we still have a way to go as far as Halloween UK is concerned, but it is improving. There are more quality props available in the stores and on line than there were a few years ago and there seems to be more interest generally than in the past.
Alongside Canada, The UK probably makes up the second largest membership group on this forum...so the interest is there, It's just up to us to make Halloween a memorable event in our neighbourhoods and try to make our haunts "freakin awesome"...Maybe try to get some friends and neighbours involved, especially young people.

Welcome to our world.

·
Lord of the Cemetery
2,081 Posts
Thanks for the welcomes everyone! I hope to become a permanant fixture to the forums. :)
Ooh..Be careful what you say around here, me dear...I think I can hear Wristslitter coming with a mallet and some 6 inch nails...:eek:

:p

2,442 Posts
Hi Daisy, I think my username speaks volumes ;)

It's just up to us to make Halloween a memorable event in our neighbourhoods and try to make our haunts "freakin awesome"...Maybe try to get some friends and neighbours involved, especially young people.

Baron, the children at my Son's school ask what's your Mum going to do this year, Lots of people around here are boring buggers. I'm hoping Halloween will catch on but until then ..I'm still going to be crazy and have a haunt, for my benefit more than my Son's lol

1 - 11 of 11 Posts