Halloween Forum banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
5 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hey i am the Phoenix of Death you can just call me Phoenix. I love anything to do with scary stories etc. i believe that halloween is one of the best days of the year, pluss it's my birthday!!! well i gope to find lots of dementied knowlegable and evil people and stories on this site! MUHAHAHAHAHAHA [}:)]

·
Registered
2,525 Posts
Welcome Phoenix,you want Demented,you've come to da right place.Just kidding,we've got alot of great,talented,funny and knowledgeable people on board.So get a slab and hang with us and let us know if we can...."pick your brain".....Bwahahaha!

rod spain

·
Registered
903 Posts
Hey there Phoenix, Welcome. I am new to this board as well and have been happy since I joined. I joined onl this week. I just may pick your brain a bit. I posted in General Halloween about some way of writing an invitation so it does not come across cheesy. I will hook up with you.

·
Registered
3,638 Posts
Howdy Phoenix and welcome to the forum. Good to have ya here. Do you celebrate your birthday with Halloween stuff? By the way, Rod's funny, I'm demented. LOL

“If you measured your life by moments instead of minuets and hours how many moments would you waste?"
"This moment was brought to you by THE END."

1 - 5 of 5 Posts