Halloween Forum banner

1 - 20 of 30 Posts

·
Registered
814 Posts
OMG! lol! That's what our garage looked like...until hubby finally put everything up in the attic....I can now park my car in there....lol!:)

·
The Halloween King
626 Posts
I just finally got around to putting the last of it away today.

It's been down since the morning after, just laying around the house waiting for me to get the ambition to move it.

·
The Hobo Spider Assassin
6,111 Posts
I'll finally get the rest put away on Tuesday since it's a day off and as a Veteran, what beater way to enjoy the day then to put away my Halloween veterans until they need to rise again next year!

·
Devilishly Dutch
5,920 Posts
Wow! Amazing display of disorganisation and chaos! Loved how you added the turned over chair for extra effect. Got any videos or how to's? Really scary! :)

MsM

·
Registered
3,633 Posts
You guys are much braver than I showing off your messes...LOL!
Larry should hold a contest for the biggest post halloween disaster and the winner gets free storage tubs!

·
Ubzest
1,249 Posts
Oh ya Iam all for that! since i didn t put away my empty boxes before halloween I had to go get new boxes and its not the same! I just threw some stuff away cause I didn t wanna pack it up. What the real killer is here,... Is that it took 4 men a month to put up our haunt and I seem to be the only one taking things down!!
I know the ole man is gunna say "why did you pack the shed like that?" soon as he does... to the moon! lol
hopefully I can put a picture of what my tent city back yard was like for this halloween.

·
Registered
84 Posts
My Gosh! YOU GUYS ARE MESSY! Haven't your mother told you to clean up after yourselves? It's like a pig sty!

Anyway... he's my photos from this past weekend... hehe

·
Registered
13,781 Posts
I have to admit that I love looking at everyone's stuff no matter how unorganized. It's interesting to see what kinds of things you've collected. Always interesting to see the same things I have. And I really like seeing how people tackle the storage issue....it always plagues me too. I'm still in the "collecting it in one location" to sort and pack in a somewhat organized fashion. I'd love to actually sit down and inventory it so I know what I have, bought recently and recall what I thought I bought but passed on! It would make planning for next year so much more easier...sigh...maybe next year.

Terra, BTW I noticed you had one of the bubble fog machines. Curious how you used it and if you thought it was worth the money.

1 - 20 of 30 Posts