Halloween Forum banner

1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Lord of the Cemetery
2,081 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Just a heads up for the UK haunt fraternity.
Costco Pose n stay skellies are now in stock at £34.99 incl VAT. Snap 'em up quick as they're sure to go fast and you'll be seeing them on e-bay or Amazon for £70.00 plus very shortly, no doubt.

·
Registered
13,616 Posts
Wow, Costco skeletons in Canada, Australia and now the UK. Glad they are spreading the halloween love around the globe. So curious, since halloween isn't a big seasonal holiday there how well are they selling? Any photos from your stores?

·
Lord of the Cemetery
2,081 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Haven't got any pics, I'm afraid Ghost of Spookie..(Your name always makes me lol as Spookie is my cat's name):D. I haven't actually seen them in stores. although I'm sure some stores must stock them. I get mine online direct from Costco. They have been selling them here in the UK for the past 3 or 4 years. They sell fast...very fast, hence my advice for UK haunters to get 'em while they're hot. I saw many of them on e-bay last year around October for around double the Costco retail price. They are one of the very few halfway decent props that are available here in the UK at a reasonable price. Great for corpsing, dressing or using straight out of the box..I now have 8 of the bony little darlings gracing the haunt at Samedi Manor.

Halloween has become a much bigger deal here in Britain over the last few years with many more folks decorating or having Halloween parties. Full blown home or yard haunts open to the general public are still very rare though, Although the huge increase in professional scare attractions on this side of the pond in recent years may hopefully encourage more people to give it a try!

1 - 3 of 3 Posts