1 - 13 of 13 Posts

·
Registered
122 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hey guys, my name is Tom
I'm 19 and a college student at Cal State San Bernardino,
but I live in San Diego.
I do a haunt in my garage/outside of my house every year (i think its been going on for about 10 years now.
I love halloween, and its hard to find other people who share my obsession with halloween and Haunts! lol
Im glad i found this website, and all the information posted is very helpful so far!

Alright thats about it!
See ya! :D

·
jester girl
18,185 Posts
it's just amazing when you think of how many are on this forum and yet we all have a common problem, we don't really know any fellow halloween enthusiests locally. where are they all, hiding in closets? geesh, come out of the closet and admitt openly you are obsessed with halloween. yeah i know, you get that look, but dang it, we are people to. well, some of us, then there are the ones that worry you. lol. welcome aboard, your haunt sounds like you should fit in well around here.
oh yeah, rugs, like you welcome.

·
Lord of the Cemetery
2,081 Posts
... yeah i know, you get that look, but dang it, we are people to. well, some of us, then there are the ones that worry you.....
I know the feeling Hallo..I try not to think about Meeps and Wristslitter either.:)

Welcome to the forum, Tom.

·
Going bump in the night..
3,388 Posts
I love halloween, and its hard to find other people who share my obsession with halloween and Haunts! lol
Welcome in Tom...remain where you are, and don't move. When "they" come for you, I suggest you struggle as little as possible when they put the tracking collar on you (trust me...it'll hurt a lot less).

...and remember, you only have yourself to blame...

1 - 13 of 13 Posts