Halloween Forum banner

1 - 20 of 45 Posts

·
Registered
113 Posts
Lol... As someone who lifts people for a living- he is a liar. No way he is anything shy of 260lbs. (Assuming that he is 5'10") his face is to plump to be 200... Not that there is anything "wrong" with his wt., but don't lie man! . Unless he is also an above the knee amputee, in which case I apologize! Good luck ladies!

·
Registered
203 Posts
Ewwwww he is a yucky old dirt bag!

When I was between 18 and 30 I would have never given this creep the time of day. He would have been soooooo off my radar. Why on earth would a young woman want to touch this guy with a 10' devil's pitch fork? She would have to have some serious self esteem issues.

I used to hate when creepy older guys would hit on me. Like they ever stood a chance! Some guys are delusional. This dude should take a good hard look in the mirror and lower his expectations LOL

·
His name is Roger Clyne
9,401 Posts
He owns "the 5th largest and most popular Horror site in the World with 10,000 visits a day." Really? I've never heard of either of them & 10,000 visits a day doesn't seem like much.

·
Registered
20,825 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
If that guy is 200 pounds, I'm Channing Tatum.
Nice to see you around the forum, Mr. Tatum. I am assuming that you and everyone else here know my wife, Angelina:rolleyes:

When someone boasts as much as he does in that ad, it makes me tend to think that they are overcompensating. Worse, the inclusion of asking for someone so much younger really does make him come across as a scumbag, whether true or not. And, yes, I can see hints of the 'Comic Book Guy' when I look at him:D

·
Witch of the Midwest!
912 Posts
I really hate it when people who are over 40 say they only want someone between "18 and 30". Why would some young woman want to be with an old, fat gross guy? No offense to anyone who loves anyone that isn't the same age, but it pisses me off when men think they are "above" someone their own age and that they are deserving of someone youthful and "attractive". Whatever that is! I also HATE when men say they want someone who is "proportional to their height and weight: translation: I'm too good for fat girls. And most of these guys that spew this crap are FAT!

LOL Just a little venting from a grouchy old lady.

:)

Nice to see you around the forum, Mr. Tatum. I am assuming that you and everyone else here know my wife, Angelina:rolleyes:

When someone boasts as much as he does in that ad, it makes me tend to think that they are overcompensating. Worse, the inclusion of asking for someone so much younger really does make him come across as a scumbag, whether true or not. And, yes, I can see hints of the 'Comic Book Guy' when I look at him:D

·
Registered
600 Posts
I really hate it when people who are over 40 say they only want someone between "18 and 30". Why would some young woman want to be with an old, fat gross guy? No offense to anyone who loves anyone that isn't the same age, but it pisses me off when men think they are "above" someone their own age and that they are deserving of someone youthful and "attractive". Whatever that is! I also HATE when men say they want someone who is "proportional to their height and weight: translation: I'm too good for fat girls. And most of these guys that spew this crap are FAT!

Another thing .. As a mom of teenage girls, my oldest being 18. Yes, they might be mature physically, but mentally, emotionally, socially, etc .. they still have a lot of growing to do. As did we all at that age. Besides a visceral physical attraction, umm .. what do these guys feel they'll have in common with these girls? Unless they are severely stunted in how mature they are. I love my daughters to death, they are great young women, mature for their age, top of their class, active in sports and groups .. but they are still kids. Personally, me at 43 year old, I can't even begin to understand wanting to be in a relationship with some that young.

·
Insert Witty Comment Here
4,484 Posts
Ewwwww he is a yucky old dirt bag!

When I was between 18 and 30 I would have never given this creep the time of day. He would have been soooooo off my radar. Why on earth would a young woman want to touch this guy with a 10' devil's pitch fork? She would have to have some serious self esteem issues.

I used to hate when creepy older guys would hit on me. Like they ever stood a chance! Some guys are delusional. This dude should take a good hard look in the mirror and lower his expectations LOL
So now that you are not between 18 and 30, does that mean you will give hime the time?

Plus you used to hate when creepy older guys would hit on you, does that mean you are okay with it now?

·
Insert Witty Comment Here
4,484 Posts

Actually, it's not just guys doing it anymore. Go check out Match.com and you'll see a lot of women clinging to there youth trying to find guys 10-15 years younger. And God forbid you are a guy and turn 51...I guess that's when we turn back into frogs. Bith men and women have unrealistic standards. It always cracks me up when I see a bottle blond saying she won't date a guy with gray hair...but I take it, that if he dyed it, it would be okay. And women have the same views on height and weight as men do.

I for one would have more in common with someone 10 to 15 years younger simply becuase a lot of women my age just want to talk about thier grandkids.. There's nothing wrong with that, it's just not the lifestyle I'd want.

·
Funeral Crasher
7,435 Posts
Dang, what a sucker I am. I just added one more hit to his website. Doh!
I didn't see his ad, though. What do you do----bid on him and the highest bidder gets him?

If he has to advertise, he must be overly damaged goods!

·
Registered
203 Posts
So now that you are not between 18 and 30, does that mean you will give hime the time?

Plus you used to hate when creepy older guys would hit on you, does that mean you are okay with it now?
LOL! Nope that scuzzy looking guy still is way off my radar! Yuck! Still wouldn't touch him with a 10' devil's pitch fork ;)

I am pretty sure this desperate scummy guy pays for his dates by the hour ;)

And no, I still don't like it when creepy older guys hit on me. Especially when they try to look at my cleavage. Makes me want to punch them in the face. Oh, wait, I have....

F

·
0 Posts
Actually, it's not just guys doing it anymore. Go check out Match.com and you'll see a lot of women clinging to there youth trying to find guys 10-15 years younger. And God forbid you are a guy and turn 51...I guess that's when we turn back into frogs. Bith men and women have unrealistic standards. It always cracks me up when I see a bottle blond saying she won't date a guy with gray hair...but I take it, that if he dyed it, it would be okay. And women have the same views on height and weight as men do.

I for one would have more in common with someone 10 to 15 years younger simply becuase a lot of women my age just want to talk about thier grandkids.. There's nothing wrong with that, it's just not the lifestyle I'd want.
Guys and girls of all ages are like that it seems. I remember when I was 18....some guys I know wouldn't date me because I was lacking in the breast department. But really....its just fat. I never really, and still don't understand that, haha.

As for me, I was picky...but not with looks. If I could keep up a conversation with you...you were good in my book. (there was some other rules but I won't get into it, lol)

·
Witch of the Midwest!
912 Posts
LOL Yeah, I have some nitpicky things about men too. That I cannot disclose. :) But let's just say some men have been sent home abruptly and never seen again because of it. :)

Guys and girls of all ages are like that it seems. I remember when I was 18....some guys I know wouldn't date me because I was lacking in the breast department. But really....its just fat. I never really, and still don't understand that, haha.

As for me, I was picky...but not with looks. If I could keep up a conversation with you...you were good in my book. (there was some other rules but I won't get into it, lol)

·
Witch of the Midwest!
912 Posts
Well I guess we can all safely say none of us likes to be discriminated against based on age. But sometimes you fall in love with whomever you are meant to be with regardless. So I wish everyone a wonderful Halloween with whomever it is that you love to be with. Even if it is a Halloween prop (like me Ha ha) :)

1 - 20 of 45 Posts