Halloween Forum banner

1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
74 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
:rolleyes: just wanting to let you know that I apologize for anything you may have sent me in recent months, and I missed.

We totally cleared out our house we have lived in for 30 years, without movers, and moved everything out to our cabin and stored it. We then spent a few months looking for a new house, close to family. Pretty exciting, as we have lived 100 miles away from our kids and my brother and family. We then moved everything again, with some great help from our son and his friend, and now we are in the process of unpacking for good! Yay! My husband also had serious eye surgery in Feb., and lots of trips to visit the surgeon, and he's doing great.

So, please keep replying, as from now on I will be better at keeping up!

·
The Duke of Spook
1,976 Posts
I got to thinking about the last time I sent you something, but couldn't come up with what it was, why I sent it, or when. Oh well.

Welcome back.

This one time I had a dog named Scotty. He was a Scottish Terrier. We were best friends. My dad liked to feed him cheese. Goats are cool, too.

·
His name is Roger Clyne
9,454 Posts
Well it's the slow season so it's easier to keep up now so you shouldn't have a hard time catching up.

1 - 4 of 4 Posts