Halloween Forum banner

1 - 20 of 27 Posts

·
Registered
31 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hello everybody! My name's Sabrina ( you can call me that or my username):)
I live in NC and I love anything that has to do with it! Especially props! I'm really bad at making stuff, but i'm an OK painter. I used to collect Living Dead Dolls, so i'm pretty much an expert on anything related with them.:D

·
Registered
91 Posts
Hello,briniLDD welcome, hope to see something you did soon.

Peter

·
Registered
101 Posts
Welcome to the Forum Sabrina. I think you love this forum, only been with them for a few weeks and so far so good. A lot of good discussions and cool people. So Welcome and Enjoy.

·
Registered
31 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
Thanks all of you!! I'm working on uploading some pics of my creations and props. :D

·
Registered
2,217 Posts
Greetings briniLDD,

Welcome to the forum! I too live in NC. We also have a group here called "North Carolina Haunters", we meet in person once a month to look at each others props & to build stuff. Please if you are interested in joining us let me know. We are meeting this Sat. the 29th at 10 am to make tea light lanturns, homemade fog chillers & cemetery fence panels.

Muffy

·
jester girl
18,185 Posts
love your name, always liked the show, sabrina, the teenage witch.
the dead dolls are pretty cool, but i don't own any. darn. i am an avid doll collecter, belong to a doll club, am the president, but that is one doll i have none of. there are several here that also collect them. there is one collecter right on the tip of my tongue. he's pretty cool and does some intriguing halloween stuff. if i think of him i'll try to name him. anyway, welcome aboard

·
livin Halloween every day
1,989 Posts
Welcome Sabrina, i'm sure you will enjoy the forum,there is alot of great stuff here.

·
AntiChrist Superstar
1,418 Posts
Welcome to the forum. Sabrina, my gf use to collect Living Dead Dolls too, she( we) still have the complete Series one through I believe Series twelve plus the variants. I know they have some cool Halloween ones out or coming out too.

·
Registered
31 Posts
Discussion Starter #16
Greetings briniLDD,

Welcome to the forum! I too live in NC. We also have a group here called "North Carolina Haunters", we meet in person once a month to look at each others props & to build stuff. Please if you are interested in joining us let me know. We are meeting this Sat. the 29th at 10 am to make tea light lanturns, homemade fog chillers & cemetery fence panels.

Muffy

Cool! I didn't know that?:D Where in NC is it?

·
Registered
31 Posts
Discussion Starter #18
Hello and welcome Sabrina. Got any pics of your living dead dolls? Would like to see them.

Sure, I'll take some.:D There's so many of them so it's hard to keep up with them!! I'm still working on uploading everything.:)

·
Registered
2,217 Posts
Hi Sabrina.......we are meeting tomorrow in Pleasant Garden just south of Greensboro. The members home is Spookineer. We are making tea light lanterns, fog chillers & fence panels for cemeteries. Also the members bring along props they have made to show. We do lunch also the time is from 10am till the last soul leaves!lol

Please we would love if you could join us if we are close by........if you are interested shoot me an email & I'll email you the address.

Muffy

1 - 20 of 27 Posts