Halloween Forum banner
1 - 20 of 21 Posts

Registered
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hey everyone!

I'm new here...

A little about myself: I live on Long Island in New York...I'm 15 years old and have always loved Halloween.

Every year my family and I put on a little yard haunt....but this year we are finally making a haunted trail on our property! :D

This years theme: If the Wicked Witch of the West never died and took over Oz. :p

Registered
Hi, Rob!

Hi, Rob!

My name is HalloweeNut. My family and I also put on a small haunt, though we're planning to expand. We've just started in building our own props. I think the theme of "Evil Oz" sounds just "wicked" ;) Sorry about the bad joke. Anyways, good luck haunting!

Long live Halloween!

HalloweeNut Productions

Registered
Discussion Starter · #19 ·
Hi, Rob!

My name is HalloweeNut. My family and I also put on a small haunt, though we're planning to expand. We've just started in building our own props. I think the theme of "Evil Oz" sounds just "wicked" ;) Sorry about the bad joke. Anyways, good luck haunting!

Long live Halloween!

HalloweeNut Productions
Hi!
That's awesome! We've basically just started getting a bit more professional haha. And thank you! And no, that actually isn't a bad joke! xD

Thanks you and you too!
FutureFiyero

1 - 20 of 21 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.