Halloween Forum banner

hey, im new here lookin for haunted house ideas!

2K views 14 replies 12 participants last post by  enter_address_here 
#1 ·
Hey everyone, mainly I'm a huge Halloween fan and am actually putting some money into a home haunted house and was thinking, 'there has to be a forum that covers this' so here I am. Find my thread I'm making, all ideas are welcome and nice to meet you all.

#9 ·
Hey everyone, mainly I'm a huge Halloween fan and am actually putting some money into a home haunted house and was thinking, 'there has to be a forum that covers this' so here I am. Find my thread I'm making, all ideas are welcome and nice to meet you all.

I hope you have a lot of money because this hobby will drain your wallet....in a good way :)

#12 ·
if you are looking for halloween ideas or any halloween related information, you have come to the wrong place. there is no halloween here. we wouldn't allow such an infraction of our lives. J U S T J O K I N G. boy have you come to the right place. let us fill your head with endless hours of -i want to do that-hope i have the time-just need the money-how was that done again-valuable information. enjoy

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.