Halloween Forum banner

1 - 18 of 18 Posts

·
Registered
5 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hey all,

My name is Mur and I live in a housing subdivision neighborhood that wants to create a haunted trail for Halloween.
The neighborhood has a fitness trail through the woods that would be perfect.
We don't know quite where to start with the planning.
I found this site and thought there might be a lot of pointers on here.
So feel free to post replies, or if you want to just email me direct, that would be fine too.
My email for the event is [email protected] so I'll be checking it often.

Thanks,
Mur

Winston Salem, NC

·
Reaper
3,611 Posts

·
Registered
8,161 Posts
Hey Mur!! Welcome to the forum. I have done a haunted trail for the last 4 years, they are a lot of fun. I change themes every year, let me know if you want some pointers!!!

·
Registered
5 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
SONI

thanks for the reply, i'm wide open for any and all pointers since this will be the first one we've ever done for our neighborhood

Mur

·
Lord of the Cemetery
2,081 Posts
Greetings mur.

I've never done a haunted trail I'm afraid, but you will find many helpful members here who will be able to give you plenty of advice to help with your project.

Best of luck and Welcome to the forum.

·
jester girl
18,185 Posts
welcome, i was going to suggest soni, but i see she already introduced herself. another i think that does a haunted trail is gothic princess. there are many others but those stand out in my mind. anyway, you will find all kinds of ideas here. and if you plan on incorporating a cemetary, check out our cemetary thread. it is outstanding and one of my favorite threads

1 - 18 of 18 Posts